Corridor Primary Care welcomes new patients. Choosing the right physician for your family is one of the most important decisions you will make. By selecting Corridor Primary Care, you can feel confident and comfortable that you have made the right decision.
To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page.
What to Expect
On the day of your first visit to our office, we recommend arriving fifteen minutes early. This allows extra time for finishing up any registration forms and ensures you have plenty of time to get acquainted with our staff and office. We look forward to meeting you and joining with you to help you maintain optimal health.
"Providing a continuum of Quality Health Service"
What to bring to your first visit?
We work hard to ensure that your child receives prompt medical care in a comfortable, child-friendly office setting. To help expedite the first appointment, we ask that you please bring your child's immunization records (we are an immunize only clinic) and be prepared to complete paperwork regarding your family medical history, your child's medical history, and insurance information.
We are also happy to offer you the option to download, print and complete our office forms to reduce wait times during your first appointment.
- New Patient Packet
- Medical Records Release Form
- UIL form - English / Click here to view Spanish Version
- Patient History Form (Newborn - 5yrs) - English / Click here to view Spanish Version
- Patient History Form (6yrs - Up) - English / Click here to view Spanish Version
- Patient Packet Form (9 months)
- Patient Packet Form (12 months)
- Patient Packet Form (18 months)
- Patient Packet Form (2 years)
- Patient Packet Form (2 years and 6 months)
- Patient Packet Form (3 years)
- Patient Packet Form (4 years)
- Patient Packet Form (5 years)
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.